WHAT WE NEED?
- INVITATION FORM- 1 original and 1 photocopy with signatures certified by a notary
- MEMBERSHIP APLICATION- Signed by at least one of the members of the hosting family
- HOSTING COMMITMENT- 1 original and 1 photocopy of, with l signatures certified by a notary (In the case of married couples both have to agree on the hosting and sign the commitment).
-HOSTING AGRREMENT Agreement An original signed by the parties with notarized signatures
- IDENTIFICATION PHOTOCOPY of DL ID OR PASSPORT Certified by notary
- POLICE CLEARANCE of all members of the hosting family of legal age. (1 photocopy)
- CERTIFICATE OF SUITABILITY issued by a social worker, signature notarized
- HOSTING REGULATION 1 original signed and notarized and 1 copy for the family to keep
Next hosting ...
HAGA CLICK EN LA ETIQUETA ROJA
The hosting program was created for those families who wish to receive a child in their families to spend the vacations in a warmer place and being part of a family, the kids travel when they have vacations or school breaks. April (2 weeks), July (3 weeks), October (2 weeks), Christmas - December January (3 weeks)
Each family will be assigned a child. The family can choose their hosting kid from the available children. The age of children is from 7 to 17 years old.
Some of the kids are adoptable and other are not. The goal of the hosting is not adoption, it is to provide the kids with a good vacation into a family.
To be accepted as foster parents, the family must be approved through a “Certificate of suitability for hosting families” issued by a social worker. In addition to a police clearance, medical certificate and proof of income.
The hosting family will take care of the expenses of the child, flight tickets, medical coverage, luggage, insurance, passports, visa and the share of the chaperone expenses. (flight expenses, housing and food)
The child travels accompanied by a chaperone that can be a man or a woman
The chaperon will stay at a hotel or apartment.
Our coordinator will receive the children and deliver them to the hosting families. Parents must wait for the child at the airport upon arrival and accompany them to their departure.
The Coordinator will oversee looking after the needs of the children, the family and the chaperon. Families will participate in video conferences of advice and training.
During the visit the families will participate in scheduled activities if possible.
The coordinator will be responsible for informing and ensuring the harmonious development of the project.
Host families must be members of Miracle-Hearts ORG.
Miracle Hearts Org ©